- Parents must submit a completed school application form with a $40 application fee per child and provide original copies of all documents requested, including:
- birth certificate
- baptismal certificate
- report cards from previous two grades (if applicable)
- standardized test scores taken in two previous grades (if applicable)
- immunization record
** Resurrection’s Application Form can be accessed from the Forms and Applications Section.
** No entrance examination or achievement test is required.
- An interview with the school Principal is required as part of the admissions process.
- Following a complete evaluation of all academic records and requested materials and the required interview, the parents will be notified about the status of admission for their child.
- Upon receiving an official acceptance, a $200 (non-refundable) registration fee will be required in addition to a (non-refundable) tuition deposit of $800 per child registered. This $800 deposit will be applied to the total tuition bill.
- Application Deadlines:
- For new students in Grades 1 – 8, Resurrection School has a rolling admissions policy. Applications for admission will be accepted at any time during the school year and during summer recess.
- For new students in Pre-K and Kindergarten, Resurrection School has a rolling admissions policy. Applications for admission will be accepted at any time during the school year and during summer recess.
- Current students in all grades must submit re-registration forms by February 1, 2017 for the following year.
- The age limits for Montessori and Kindergarten students are:
- 3-year-olds must be 3 by September 1st of the year they are entering Resurrection School.
- 4-year-olds must be 4 by November 1st of the year they are attending Resurrection School.
- 5-year-olds who are entering our Kindergarten programs must be 5 by December 31 of the year they are entering Resurrection School.