Smart Goals for the 2017-2018 school year are as follows:
- To continue to ensure that Resurrection is first and foremost a Catholic School where Christian values are incorporated throughout all curriculum areas. We employ a Values Infusion program where each month administration, faculty, staff and students discuss a particular Christian value and scripture verse throughout the month.
- To continue to enhance and develop New York State’s standards based curriculum.
- To develop a Computer Curriculum
- To develop a computer curriculum
- To continue to develop communication through our website, weekly newsletters, and Twitter.